RE: Huges Cams....

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (fasstdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Mar 20 2005 - 11:19:32 EST

Make sure the valve springs/pusrod length match the cam. If you already
have the correct springs (or the cam will work with the ones you already
have), then you'll be fine. Adjustable rockers are always a plus with
aftermarket camshafts as there is no adjustment on the stock/stamped
rockers. Excess spring pressure will also crack/break the stock rockers
(seen this happen quite a few times) so be careful with your combination.

- Bernd