Dakota parts for sale along with mustang parts as well

From: Chad Evans (hemidak@msn.com)
Date: Mon Mar 21 2005 - 01:06:25 EST

I have a 302 short block for sale. Came out of an 89 mustang with 120k.
You can still see the cross hatch marks from the factory.
I have a set of ported E7 heads for sale
also have a mass air conversion
last but not least i have a cobra intake manifold for sale

1. 302 short block $300 has an E303 already installed
2. Ported E7 heads 3/8's stud-$450 practically brand new only 12 passes on
them
Manely valves-stock size. brand new springs good for .550 lift
3. Scorpian 1.72 rr's 3/8's stud mount $150
4. Set of push rods to go with the 1.7rr's and the ported e7's $40
5. A complete Mass air conversion w/ a9l computer and a paxton fuel
paxton fuel regulator. Mass Air wiring harness, fuel injector harness,
Mass air meters two of them. suppose to be for 24lb injectors. $250
6. cobra intake upper and lowers $200

Prices are some what negoitable, just dont want lowball offers
I am selling the parts for two reasons. One i am going to swapping in a
aluminum 4.6 dohc motor from a markviii. The other reason is i am getting my
suspension for my custom dakota.

i also have some dakota parts for sale as well so if you know some one who
needs some parts let me know.

I have for sale the following parts

318 magnum shortblock $300
almost a complete motor. it doesnt have any heads but i will toss in my
stock intake that i have sitting around.

stock seats out of my 99 Rc dak $200 or obo
stock carpet - needs to be cleaned $50
stock 15*7 star rims $175 for all four and two have bridgestone dueller
a/t's on them 215/75/15 would be good for a set of slicks.

I also have a center console like RC r/t's have. brand new $135

I also have a set of 390 stroker pistons from Diamond racing. $500 firm
email me and i will scan and email you back the "piston card"

thanks guys, chad