Black Vinyl Sheeting

From: slakie@cox.net
Date: Mon Mar 21 2005 - 09:20:52 EST

I have a 2K Dak CC and hope someone out there has some experience with this. The rear posts on my doors, from the top of the doors to the bottom of the window openings, has a black vinyl sheet on the posts. Mine have become scrathed, I have tried touching them up but the results are not very good. It looks as though the sheeting can be pulled off but I wouldn't attempt it without a replacement. Is this something I can get from a body/paint supply store or perhaps from the dealer?

Ron
Springfield, VA