Re: Black Vinyl Sheeting

From: Josh Battles (josh@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Mon Mar 21 2005 - 10:29:53 EST

<slakie@cox.net> wrote in message
news:20050321142052.MIOK29670.lakermmtao11.cox.net@smtp.east.cox.net...

> I have a 2K Dak CC and hope someone out there has some experience with
this. The rear posts on my doors, from the top of the doors to the bottom
of the window openings, has a black vinyl sheet on the posts. Mine have
become scrathed, I have tried touching them up but the results are not very
good. It looks as though the sheeting can be pulled off but I wouldn't
attempt it without a replacement. Is this something I can get from a
body/paint supply store or perhaps from the dealer?

> Ron
> Springfield, VA

They are indeed a decal, mine on the passenger door has been replaced once,
they're pretty inexpensive from the dealer.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L