RE: Windshield wipers quit

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (fasstdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 22 2005 - 07:39:17 EST

You'll need to get some new wiper linkage bushings from either you local
dealership or auto parts store (Napa carries them) - grab 5 of them to have
a spare "just in case". You'll have to remove the cowl and wiper arms, and
then remove the wiper assembly from the cowl area (motor and linkage).
Replace all the bushings and reinstall.

- Bernd