Smells out of carpet

From: Jon Slavic (jons@laserdrive.com)
Date: Tue Mar 22 2005 - 07:49:42 EST

I almost wrecked my truck last weekend in the snow. I slid off the road,
hit a hillside and slid back down to the road. In the process I had a large
starbucks drink in the cupholder that took off and I found an empty cup. On
Thursday last week I moved my truck and what a surprise when I opened the
door, damn what a smell!!!!!!!!!! Rotten milk, anyone with kids will know
what I mean! Anyone have a good way to get the smell out of the carpet? I
now have a carpet-less solo seat dakota until I can get the smell out.

Jon Slavic
2000 Dodge Dakota Sport Plus, 4x4, 4.7L, CC, Intense Blue
2003 Jeep Liberty Limited, 4x4, 3.7L, Bright Silver