RE: Smells out of carpet

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (fasstdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 22 2005 - 08:26:38 EST

Clean the carpet at your local car wash (with the industrial steam cleaners)
and then put some baking soda on the floor (before putting the carpet back
down).

I've had to clean worse at the dealership - trust me on that (you wouldn't
believe what people leave/spill/drop on their carpets - especially in
Caravans).

- Bernd