Re: Re: This is just ridiculous, racing pictures

From: Josh Battles (josh@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Wed Mar 23 2005 - 09:30:33 EST

""Woodruff, Jason P"" <jason.p.woodruff@boeing.com> wrote in message

> Good so far. I drove out to El Paso and back for the first National Tour,
then the first ProSolo and second tour were local to me. The pictures are
from the Arkansas tour last weekend (3rd tour). I left my truck in Texas in
my mother's garage, I'll fly back out on the 31st to do the Houston National
Tour (4th). Then drive to Atlanta an leave the truck there while I fly back
and forth to do the Atlanta Tour (5th) and ProSolo(2nd). Then the long
drive home. Two weeks later up to Northern Cali for the Atwater National
Tour (6th) and ProSolo (3rd).
> That might be it for the season. Wife is getting a little anxious at all
the days away from home, and my vacation time is looking thin. So the
Chicago leg might have to be cut.

> Jay W
> 505/287 Dakota

Glad to hear that the tour is going well. I'm sorry to hear that the wife
is putting a kibash on part of your trip though, maybe next year.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L