Re: This is just ridiculous, racing pictures

From: Woodruff, Jason P (jason.p.woodruff@boeing.com)
Date: Tue Mar 22 2005 - 18:07:18 EST

Good so far. I drove out to El Paso and back for the first National Tour, then the first ProSolo and second tour were local to me. The pictures are from the Arkansas tour last weekend (3rd tour). I left my truck in Texas in my mother's garage, I'll fly back out on the 31st to do the Houston National Tour (4th). Then drive to Atlanta an leave the truck there while I fly back and forth to do the Atlanta Tour (5th) and ProSolo(2nd). Then the long drive home. Two weeks later up to Northern Cali for the Atwater National Tour (6th) and ProSolo (3rd).
That might be it for the season. Wife is getting a little anxious at all the days away from home, and my vacation time is looking thin. So the Chicago leg might have to be cut.

Jay W
505/287 Dakota
Lookin good! How's the national tour coming along so far? Will you still be
participating in the events in/around IL?

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L

""Woodruff, Jason P"" <"jason.p.woodruff@boeing.com <mailto:jason.p.woodruff@boeing.com?Subject=Re:%20This%20is%20just%20ridiculous,%20racing%20pictures&In-Reply-To=<d1q0aj$iu7$1@bent.twistedbits.net> > wrote in message > > Pictures of me autoXing last weekend. Good collection. > > http://www.erikandersondesigns.com/images/2005/032005-NationalTour/50esp/index.htm > > Jay W > 505/287 Dakota