Re: Paragon - Attn: Mike & Dean

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Thu Mar 24 2005 - 00:17:23 EST

Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.Com wrote:

> It's the NY, MA & NH chapters on Dodge Truck World but they're extending the
> invitation to any and everybody who want to go (Dodge, Ford, GM or whatever).

thanks, Walt. I'm not a member and am feeling too lazy to register so I
can't search. where's the initial thread on this? I'm wondering about
travel info, arrival times (would I stick out if I were to show up late
friday night, as in drive down after work? that's my main concern)

> Dean, if they’re interested, the invitation extends to anyone hint; former
> SCORE members. We just want to have a large group. We get a discount when we
> reach 12 sites at Mt. Pocono and when we reach 25 trucks at Paragon. So far,
> we have 5 sites reserved with more to come and a handful staying in other
> accommodations so there are more people than it seems.

I posted up on the Mud Nuts forum too. I'm expecting some bites since
as of now we don't have any other trips planned in May or early June.

--
MikeM
SAS '98 CC