Re: Paragon - Attn: Mike & Dean

From: Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.Com
Date: Thu Mar 24 2005 - 11:35:43 EST

In article <42424D63.6040302@tepidcola.com>, dml@tepidcola.com (Michael
Maskalans) writes:

> Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.Com wrote:
>
> > It's the NY, MA & NH chapters on Dodge Truck World but they're extending
the
> > invitation to any and everybody who want to go (Dodge, Ford, GM or
whatever).

> thanks, Walt. I'm not a member and am feeling too lazy to register so I
> can't search. where's the initial thread on this? I'm wondering about
> travel info, arrival times (would I stick out if I were to show up late
> friday night, as in drive down after work? that's my main concern)

http://www.paragonap.com for paragon’s website.

http://tinyurl.com/6fsac for the MA chapter thread

http://tinyurl.com/6qqdx Attendee list

http://tinyurl.com/5bfkk the Mt Pocono camping thread (I already have a site
reserved for myself, with memorial day only 2 months away, the sites are going
fast)

NewStateBoy is acting as the Point of Contact for the NY Chapter
http://dodgetruckworld.tenmagazines.com/member.asp?99565

Black Betty Ram is acting as the point of contact for the MA Chapter.
http://dodgetruckworld.tenmagazines.com/member.ten?96795

Give one of them a shout if your interested. The goal is 25+ trucks. BTW
Quads are welcome in the park also but everyone must remain in at least groups
of three.