Swap to manual trans

From: Jason Bates (kc8lbn@comcast.net)
Date: Sun Mar 27 2005 - 14:08:02 EST

I would like to swap the 46RH out of my 95 Dakota to a manual, I would like
to get everything from one donor truck of the same generation vehicle just
so there won't be any mismatches. Will need the pedal assembly, slave cyl
and reservoir, and interior console for a manual with 4X4. Any help will be
greatly appreciated.. And if I missed something, that to, LOL.

--

95 Dakota SLT, Dana 60 front and rear Detroit locked with 4:88 gears, coilovers up front, leafs in the rear (soon to be Coilovers).

Jason Bates kc8lbn@comcast.net

"I live this life until this life won't let me live here anymore, then I will walk, yes I will walk with patience through that open door. I have no fears, Angels follow me wherever I may go. I live this life, till this life won't let me live here anymore."