re:Swap to manual trans

From: victor.williams@byers.com
Date: Mon Mar 28 2005 - 12:56:15 EST

You got a transmission ? If you are in the Southeast, check Southern Gear
in Smyrna Ga ,I've had good service from them. They had rebuilt NV3500s for
$950. I've seen them on Ebay for $825 from Phoenix Reman Trans.

Victor Williams
Marietta Ga
1995 CC Sport 2wd,5.9l,5sp,3.55LSD,MP sp intake,Flowkooler,
Jardine catback,Flowmaster 70,CarSound Cat,Tow pkg,207rwhp,285rwtq -
296,634
miles on truck..