RE: Trans Fluid/Filter Change

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Mar 28 2005 - 13:33:47 EST

Mark,
  You shouldn't have any problems. I've changed it on mine (same
year/engine/trans) and didn't have any problems. I don't remember any hard
to get to bolts on the pan, but there's probably at least one. :) Just make
sure you get them all snugged up good in a pattern when you're done. Then
and amount.
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6
And no, I'm not offering to come down there and change it for you. :)