RE: Trans Fluid/Filter Change

From: M Smith (gtv684@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 29 2005 - 08:50:43 EST

Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2005 18:06:20 +0000
From: "M Smith" <gtv684@hotmail.com>
Subject: DML: Trans Fluid/Filter Change

Looks like I will be changing the trans filter, probably this coming
weekend. I already have the filter, any idea how much fluid and what kind?
Anything else I should know besides drop the pan, remove/replace filter and
fill back with fluid?

Any offers to do it for me?

A bottle of Woodford Reserve is on the table!!

Mark in Kentucky
95 CC 4X4 3.9L Auto