RE: Heater Core

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (fasstdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Mar 29 2005 - 07:57:58 EST

Honestly,

I've replaced the heater cores with factory units under warranty quite a few
times, and they all leak rather quickly (even the evaporators). I always
recommended the NAPA replacement heater core as it was brazed much better,
slightly larger area, better design overall (not as flimsy).

If a dealership did the repair, it's a 12mo/12K mile warranty.

- Bernd