Re: Swap to manual trans

From: Josh Battles (josh@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Tue Mar 29 2005 - 10:32:35 EST

""mike kulczycki"" <dakota1994@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Built 360... I need to get it dynoed to know for sure. MP shortblock,
MPI,
> 24 lb injectors, Cam, and so on... The previous owner had a best of 13.6
@
> 106. I can only get a 14.5 at 100... I need more traction and learn to
> drive better....

Slicks will help out there. If you're serious about racing it and going for
the fast times, you gotta get them.

You should come to the BBQ this year! We could swing up through Detroit and
meet up and caravan together. It'd sure be nice to have another 2wd truck
in the convoy. I don't want Tom to run me over this year, my roof is lower
than his windowsills. :eek:

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L