RE: Dak 05 v8 performance suggestions wanted

From: Rick Barnes (barnesrv@comcast.net)
Date: Wed Mar 30 2005 - 12:34:30 EST

Move to Georgia, lowest gas tax in the country...NY is highest, but
Wisconsin is right up there....just kidding, heck, I am moving from GA soon
anyway.

Welcome to the list and congrats on the new Dak. I do like the new look
too, but they gotta put a hemi in it to get my interest. I am looking at a
Viper truck at the moment and crunching numbers.

Rascal