RE: Dak 05 v8 performance suggestions wanted

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (fasstdak@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Mar 30 2005 - 12:47:09 EST

I've been working with a buddy of mine out here on his '05 Dakota (4.7L).
Custom ground cams are coming from CompCams (already sent them the specs we
want), Cold-Air (home fab - $60) is installed, Viper Fan has been mounted
(from his old Dakota), and his mileage went up 1mpg with just the Cold-Air
and Viper Fan.

There is a better alternative than the Viper Fan though - less work and
comes with everything ready to install ($240) - BlackMagic "Extreme" 180
electric fan (mounts to the radiator like it was made for it - it's a
3300CFM single 16" fan.

- Bernd