Re: now with tint!

From: Chad Evans (hemidak@msn.com)
Date: Thu Mar 31 2005 - 15:12:20 EST

I think once i get the truck back on the road. i want to get that done. $189
doesnt seem like a bad price. less headache for you to deal with. sucks
though they didnt think to cover the whole window.

I should have the truck done by the next meet. maybe sooner but since we are
doing the suspension only on weekends. i think the next meet is a good
unvailing.