Re: now with tint!

From: Josh Battles (josh@omg-stfu.com)
Date: Thu Mar 31 2005 - 15:41:40 EST

""Chad Evans"" <hemidak@msn.com> wrote in message

> I think once i get the truck back on the road. i want to get that done.
$189
> doesnt seem like a bad price. less headache for you to deal with. sucks
> though they didnt think to cover the whole window.

Don't get me wrong here, they did a great job overall. If I wasn't
rediculously picky about absolutely everything I'd be 100% satisfied with
the job they did. When I say that I see a light gap, I'm talking about
something that's the size of a pinhead. A "normal" person probably wouldn't
ever notice it.

> I should have the truck done by the next meet. maybe sooner but since we
are
> doing the suspension only on weekends. i think the next meet is a good
> unvailing.

I'm excited to see it. Get Randy to call me back, I'd really like to get
the ball rolling on this and get some concrete numbers.

--
- Josh
Lowered 2000 Dakota CC 3.9L