1992 Dakota 5.2 Auto FS, Low Miles

From: Travis Bailey (dusterrt@msn.com)
Date: Thu Mar 31 2005 - 21:38:11 EST

I'm selling my Dakota, it's a colorado red '92 regular cab short bed 4x4
with the 5.2 and A518 auto. 55,000 miles (yes 55,000, not 155,000). Also
note that when I bought the truck it came with a fairly worn tow bar
installed so I'm guessing some of those miles it spent behind an RV or
something. Red bench interior, later model factory AM/FM/CD, sliding rear
window, AC still blows cold. Some light mods, 2" body lift, aftermarket
flares, nice Westin chrome brushguard, clear corner and turn lenses, '99
Dakota 15x8 wheels, 31" Dueler Revo's (tons of tread left), Viper fan and
brand new radiator, MP computer (currently have stock comp reinstalled to
save gas $$), Trans-Go shift kit (mild), Alpine speakers, Y-ed duals w/ SS
tips (factory cat with no muffler, very throaty and mean sounding without
being obnoxious), black powdercoat toolbox. Never off roaded, zero rust
Florida truck, not perfect but darn nice for the age, I get lots of
compliments. I love it and wouldn't sell it if I didn't spend most of my
miles on the highway. Located either in DeKalb or Champaign Illinois,
depending on where I am at the time. It's been very well maintained and I
wound't hesitate to drive it across the country.

I've got some photos at: http://www.cardomain.com/id/dusterrt and I'm
asking $5000/obo. Will be available mid-april after I get my car. Thanks!

Travis
'71 Duster 340
'92 Dakota 5.2 4x4 FOR SALE
'98 Neon R/T Coupe...Coming Soon