Re: 1992 Dakota 5.2 Auto FS, Low Miles

From: TerribleTom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Fri Apr 01 2005 - 11:40:12 EST

Travis Bailey wrote:

> I'm selling my Dakota, it's a colorado red '92 regular cab short bed 4x4
> with the 5.2 and A518 auto. 55,000 miles (yes 55,000, not 155,000).
> Also note that when I bought the truck it came with a fairly worn tow
> bar installed so I'm guessing some of those miles it spent behind an RV
> or something. Red bench interior, later model factory AM/FM/CD, sliding
> rear window, AC still blows cold. Some light mods, 2" body lift,
> aftermarket flares, nice Westin chrome brushguard, clear corner and turn
> lenses, '99 Dakota 15x8 wheels, 31" Dueler Revo's (tons of tread left),
> Viper fan and brand new radiator, MP computer (currently have stock comp
> reinstalled to save gas $$), Trans-Go shift kit (mild), Alpine speakers,
> Y-ed duals w/ SS tips (factory cat with no muffler, very throaty and
> mean sounding without being obnoxious), black powdercoat toolbox. Never
> off roaded, zero rust Florida truck, not perfect but darn nice for the
> age, I get lots of compliments. I love it and wouldn't sell it if I
> didn't spend most of my miles on the highway. Located either in DeKalb
> or Champaign Illinois, depending on where I am at the time. It's been
> very well maintained and I wound't hesitate to drive it across the country.
>
> I've got some photos at: http://www.cardomain.com/id/dusterrt and I'm
> asking $5000/obo. Will be available mid-april after I get my car. Thanks!
>
> Travis
> '71 Duster 340
> '92 Dakota 5.2 4x4 FOR SALE
> '98 Neon R/T Coupe...Coming Soon

Geez - I hope this is an April Fools day post - thats one hell of a
sweet truck Travis. I'd buy it in a heart beat - if I had $5000 and
didn't already have 4 trucks.

********** COUNTDOWN TO 2005 DML BBQ *116* DAYS LEFT! **********
*Caution* Terrible Tom may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds. What
pond?
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine - http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/