Denver it is! (was: National Meet Voting Results)

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Fri Apr 01 2005 - 16:47:34 EST

On Fri, April 1, 2005 3:30 pm, Jon said:

> The next step will be a heck of a lot of research to see what
> amenities, attractions, etc. are available so we can figure out
> where to go for things to do and also a location for our "base camp".
> If anyone is local (or familiar with) the area and can help in this
> regard, we'd be glad for whatever assistance you can provide! Stay
> tuned to the list for further details... If anyone has any questions,
> comments, etc. please feel free to post them to the list, or if you
> would prefer to contact the meet coordinators privately, you can
> do so at nationalmeet@dakota-truck.net.

First I'd like to thank everyone who voted. I know this process took
longer than was originally planned. Hopefully everyone hasn't lost
interest in the mean time. It's time to start thinking about it again, as
we have a lot of research to do here, and we'll appreciate any help that
anyone can offer. I've saved all of the discussion that's already
happened, and I'll probably be re-posting some things in the near future
to refresh our memories.

In addition to the things Jon mentioned above, we also need to pick a date
when this is going to happen. Once we know the date and have a base camp
picked, then we can start making reservations and planning activities.
I'm probably going to start separate threads for a few of these things so
they don't get buried in a long post like this one :-).

Also, let us know if you want to be added to or removed from the list of
interested people on the profile page:
http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dmlevent/Aajy@LokvGPZ2/