Re: 05 BBQ Convoy (was manual trans)

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Fri Apr 01 2005 - 17:37:28 EST

On Thu, March 31, 2005 8:14 am, Andy Levy said:

> Give it another 6 weeks and it should be back down. Diesel seems to
> be higher in the winter months (home heating oil supplies have to be
> taken care of).
>
> It better be lower, we're already eyeing the Diesel Liberty to replace
> Marci's Hyundai somewhere inside 2 years (hopefully).

Just convert it to run on vegetable oil. That idea sounds pretty cool to
me. If I was in the market for a new vehicle, it's something I'd be
seriously considering. If nothing else, it would give me excellent
ammunition whenever some enviro-weenie started complaining about me
driving a "hulking gas-guzzling SUV". As it is now, I have to threaten to
squash their silly little tinfoil cars to get out of those discussions.