Mopars at the Strip Day 1 Photos

From: sincityrt (sincityrt@dakota-durango.com)
Date: Fri Apr 01 2005 - 21:27:49 EST

I just got back from the 1st day of Mopars at the Strip in Las Vegas. I got
the first ~300 photos posted online, with plenty more to come tomorrow and
Sunday. I shot the truck portion of the car show in higher resolution so my
flash disk ran out before I could capture all of the car show vehicles.
Tomorrow I'll catch as many shots as I can of the drag racing, I'll need the
time under the bleachers recovering from today's sunburn ;)

http://www.dakota-durango.com/multimedia.php