Group buy on Colorado trail maps?

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Sun Apr 03 2005 - 11:20:13 EDT

I'm planning on picking up some maps for 4x4 trails in Colorado so we can plan
some off-roading while we're there. I'll be shopping here:
http://www.4x4books.com/co.htm

I'll probably have them shipped to Jon's so I don't have to hassle with
international shipping. Anyone else interested in ordering anything at the
same time to save on shipping? I'll be getting at least the DeLORME Atlas &
Gazetteer and the 3-D TopoQuads software. I want to get at least one of the
guidebooks as well, I just haven't decided which one(s) yet.