What's a fair price for this one?

From: The Schneiders (azschneider@gmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 04 2005 - 19:35:51 EDT

Curious as to what folks on the list think...

http://tinyurl.com/6mnsx

I've had this one since Dec. 1995, hate to
see it go, but have a couple of kiddoes now
and need something more 'people hauling'
friendly.

Offroad wise, it's not been abused, used to
get into the backcountry (climbing) some
but nothing too brutal.

It's getting a fresh tune-up this week, I dont
like how it's been running lately (cold starts)

Has the usual cosmetic blemishes for a truck it's
age, but for the most part nice and clean.

Paint is not peeling off in shee ts like my
buddy's 1995 Dak and the fuel gauge still
works! :-) New water pump around 75K

If any of the diehard old-style Dak fans
out there on the list are interested
let me know.

TIA

 -tim