RE: Liberty Oilburner

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 04 2005 - 18:51:56 EDT

I looked on the Canadian site and the price for the one i speced out was
$35,000.
But, it gets about 800km to a tank which is about what the TDi Golf gets.
(My other fuel-efficient option right now)

Of course, a lot of things have to happen for me to make the leap and get
another vehicle that quite frankly, i don't need. :)

The Adam Blaster
Two words, figure it out.....