Re: Gas going up.... again. Attn: Bernd

From: Tony Cellana (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Tue Apr 05 2005 - 11:58:13 EDT

Different stations here offer Premium as 92 or 93 octane. If I'm paying
more, I want the extra point, thank you.

While we are conversing. 00 R/T stock PCM 100K, pings under heavy pedal on
87, 93 makes it go away.
Besides a bellypan leak, any other thoughts? Uses 1-1.5 quarts of oil every
4K with only playful around town driving. Stock engine, NO mods, even has
functioning cats.

TonyC