DML:Question

From: jerry lee (jerrylee@gumlog.net)
Date: Tue Apr 05 2005 - 17:55:10 EDT

I have been around for a few years. This is my 1st post in years. My
name is Jerry and I am originally from Gainesville, GA now residing in
Lavonia, GA. My question is " how do I remove the complete driving light
unit on the right side?" I don't see/feel a bolt on the bracket to
remove it with. Any suggestion would be helpful. My right side unit is
cracked and I was going to repair it and replace the bulb.
Thanks
Jerry
98 Deep Amethyst regular cab
3.9V6 5 Spd