Re: Offroading during National DML Meet

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Wed Apr 06 2005 - 16:34:08 EDT

On Wed, April 6, 2005 9:57 am, Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.Com said:

> BBQ days seem to be much shorter for some reason.

It couldn't possibly have anything to do with the fact that we usually
stand around until about 3:00 in the afternoon going "I dunno... what do
you want to do now?" "I dunno... should we hit the trails? Should we
have lunch? Or should we stand around and look at each other's trucks
some more?" :-)

I would like to have at least some kind of schedule mapped out for the
Colorado meet so this doesn't happen too much. It's good to have some
lounge time to hang around and not do much of anything, but I don't want
to be heading out of camp for a day trip after the day is already half
over.