Re: Gas going up.... again.

From: Kyle Vanditmars (kylevan@telus.net)
Date: Wed Apr 06 2005 - 16:56:28 EDT

Rick Barnes wrote:
> I guess cause he asked for it...fun to pick on them anyway...
>
> Rascal

Sorry for exercising Charter of Rights and Freedoms 2b. I'm not sure
which of your ammendments that corresponds to, but evidently you don't
much care for intelligent debate or free speech. Again, sorry to make
you think ... y'all.

As for the song, 'tis a little diddy about how Canadian and British
forces routed the Americans trying to fulfill their "manifest destiny"
in the war of 1812. During which, as a little capper, we burned down
the equivalent to the White House at the time.