OT: Gas War

From: Valentin Garcia (valentingar@msn.com)
Date: Fri Apr 08 2005 - 23:07:08 EDT

HOW TO BUY YOUR GAS...

THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO KNOW.

READ ON

Gas rationing in the 80's worked even though we grumbled about it. It might
even be good for us!The Saudis are boycotting American goods. We should
return the favor.

An interesting thought is to boycott their GAS.

Every time you fill up the car, you can avoid putting more money into the
coffers of Saudi Arabia. Just buy from gas companies that don't import their
oil from the Saudis.

Nothing is more frustrating than the feeling that every time I fill-up the
tank, I am sending my money to people who are trying to kill me, my family,
and my friends.

I thought it might be interesting for you to know which oil companies are
the best to buy gas from and which major companies import Middle Eastern oil
:

Shell........... 205,742,000 barrels

Chevron/Texaco......... 144,332,000 barrels

Exxon /Mobil............... 130,082,000 barrels

Marathon/Speedway... 117,740,000 barrels

Amoco...........62,231,000 barrels

If you do the math at $30/barrel, these imports amount to over $18 BILLION!
TODAY'S PRICE IS $50.00 PLUS PER BARREL!

Here are some large companies that do not import Middle Eastern oil:

Citgo...........0 barrels

Sunoco........0 barrels

Conoco........0 barrels

Sinclair........0 barrels

BP/Phillips....0 barrels

Hess...........0 barrels

Shamrock....0 barrels

All of this information is available from the Department of Energy and each
is required to state where they get their oil and how much they are
importing.

But to have an impact, we need to reach literally millions of gas buyers.

It's really simple to do.

Now, don't wimp out at this point... keep reading and I'll explain how
simple it is to reach millions of people!!

I'm sending this note to about thirty people.

If each of you send it to at least ten more (30 x 10 = 300)... and those 300
send it to at least ten more (300 x 10 = 3,000) ... and so on, by the time
the message reaches the sixth generation of people, we will have reached
over THREE MILLION consumers!

If those three million get excited and pass this on to ten friends each,
then 30 million people will have been contacted! If it goes one level
further, you guessed it .....

THREE HUNDRED MILLION PEOPLE!!!

Again, all you have to do is send this to 10 people.

How long would all that take?

If each of us sends this e-mail out to ten more people within one day, all
300 MILLION people could conceivably be contacted within the next eight
days!

Val Garcia
Houston, Tx
2004 Ram QuadCab SLT 4.7L V8