Campground information

From: Jason Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Sat Apr 09 2005 - 11:01:15 EDT

I've organized some of the information I posted the other day regarding
campgrounds. This isn't yet complete, but I've made enough progress for it
to be useful.

See here: http://www.bleazard.net/DML/campgrounds.html

My idea is to show more less where these spots are located and approximately
what we'd be looking at in the way of day trips in to Denver. I'm also
collecting information regarding availability of cabins, group facilities,
and wireless Internet access. These things might or might not all be
important, but I would like to have the information available.

Feedback and comments appreciated.