Re: 2006 Denver meet [marginally funny..]

From: Bill Day (billday@otecom.net)
Date: Sun Apr 10 2005 - 10:20:12 EDT

That definitely does sounds like a winner... I sure hope that after all this
planning and preparations, that I get to be there, I sure wouldn't want to miss
it..

--
Bill Day

"A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he can give and ever wanted.." http://counter.li.org #384146 284016