National Meet Organizing Committee new member

From: Norah Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Mon Apr 11 2005 - 09:06:06 EDT

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to let you all know that we have a new member on the
Organizing Committee for the National Meet in Denver/2006. Please welcome
Jim Ward as a newly added organizer. He lives in Colorado and has offered
to help us out. We sure can use the help and having someone "Live and
In-Person" that is right there and familiar with the area, weather, things
to do, etc., will help to ensure that we can make this meet as fun and
memorable for everyone as can possible be.

Jim... welcome to the committee and thank you again for all your help. We
really appreciate it. Now we are 5... Tom, Jon, Jim, Jason and myself.
Hopefully we now have the manpower to get this thing done! Personally, I'm
very excited and part of me wishes that we could pull this off right away,
while the other part of me is grateful that it will be in 2006 as there is
sooooo much to do to make this an event that will make this an event to
remember.

THANK YOU JIM :-)

Norah Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Burlington, Ontario
hers: '01 Dakota Sport 4x4, 4.7 V8, Auto, Quad Cab, black (Black Diamond)
prev: '98 Dakota Sport 4x4, 5.2 V8, Auto, Club Cab, black (Black Widow)
prev: '95 Dakota Sport 4x2, 3.9 V6, Auto, Club Cab, black (Black Ice)
prev: '93 Dakota Sport 4x2, 3.9 V6, Auto, Club Cab, electric blue
(Enterprise)
his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white (White Knight)