RE: OT: Visitors in the night

From: Norah Bleazard (dml@bleazard.net)
Date: Mon Apr 11 2005 - 08:59:00 EDT

Wow Walt... mighty big squirrels... hehehehe. You've got some rather rude
neighbors and one heck of a clean up job now. BTW, I sent Ingrid a quick
e-mail this morning. Can you remind her to check her mail? LOL.

ttyl,
Norah

Norah Bleazard http://www.bleazard.net Burlington, Ontario
hers: '01 Dakota Sport 4x4, 4.7 V8, Auto, Quad Cab, black (Black Diamond)
prev: '98 Dakota Sport 4x4, 5.2 V8, Auto, Club Cab, black (Black Widow)
prev: '95 Dakota Sport 4x2, 3.9 V6, Auto, Club Cab, black (Black Ice)
prev: '93 Dakota Sport 4x2, 3.9 V6, Auto, Club Cab, electric blue
(Enterprise)
his: '95 Dakota Sport 4x4, 3.9 V6, 5spd, Reg. Cab, white (White Knight)