Re: Bench Bleeding Master Cylinder

From: TerribleTom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Tue Apr 12 2005 - 11:17:00 EDT

Bernd D. Ratsch wrote:
> Normally, you install the plugs into the ports, connect some lines to the
> plugs and run them into the cylinders, fill the cylinders, and pump the
> piston until no more air bubbles come out (make sure it is level though).
>
> - Bernd

Right - thats what I thought... Which is why I can't figure out this
"new improved" method. The "plugs" are just that - plugs -- no
provisions for attatching any line to them. (shrug) I'll just pick up
some stuff today at work and do it the regular way, heck with these
instructions.

********** COUNTDOWN TO 2005 DML BBQ *105* DAYS LEFT! **********
*Caution* Terrible Tom may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds. What
pond?
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine - http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/