Re: BBQ Videos

From: TerribleTom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Tue Apr 12 2005 - 11:55:20 EDT

Andy Levy wrote:
> On Apr 12, 2005 9:13 AM, dean_ocque@yahoo.com <dean_ocque@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> Did you guys happen to throw together any videos from the 2004 DML BBQ? I
>>am interested in seeing them.
>

> I think Tom's in charge of that.

Actually Walt seems to have taken the job this year. He showed me a
couple clips of some of Jon's video that he ported to MPEG's

I have absolutly no way of getting any video onto the computer and onto
the net. I have been meaning to invest in some software and equipment
for my next music vid project - but my budget is on life support at the
moment heh.

SOMEone *cough*Mike*cough* was supposed to get the video from 2003
online, but never gout around to it hehehe

We also have no event report for last year's BBQ or Daktoberfest. I
think part of the reason for that is Walt's photo gallery. Why bother
to put a meet report together when he has all the pics posted there?
Which I really envy - his automated gallery set up is sweet.

********** COUNTDOWN TO 2005 DML BBQ *105* DAYS LEFT! **********
*Caution* Terrible Tom may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds. What
pond?
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine - http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/