Re: BBQ Videos

From: Michael Maskalans (dml@tepidcola.com)
Date: Tue Apr 12 2005 - 19:48:14 EDT

dean_ocque@yahoo.com wrote:
> Did you guys happen to throw together any videos from the 2004 DML BBQ? I
> am interested in seeing them.
>
> Dean

Guess I should get on those, eh?

There was a compilation tape made, but I never put together any
highlites or clips for the web. They're still just filling my external
drive.... and have been for almost a year <g>

Or was it the '03 videos I'm still sitting on? [looks at SVHS dump
sitting next to VCR] I guess it is.... double-oops. HA!

But how 'bout that meet report, as long as we're on the subject ;-)

--
MikeM
SAS builder, video slacker, focus/blame shifter.