RE: Airhat?

From: Valentin Garcia (valentingar@msn.com)
Date: Tue Apr 12 2005 - 20:39:19 EDT

Anybody have one lying around
that you want to get rid of, or
know of where I can get one cheap?
I want to put my homebrew coldair kit
on the ram but it has the airbox that
sits on the TB.

    Josh
     2K1 2500 5.9lv8

Josh,
I have an "Extreme Velocity" airhat for sale I paid $58 for it, but I am
willing to part with it for $45 and I will pay for shipping. I had to trim
the divider plate a little to solve some clearance issues with the TB but
it worked great! I had it on my 2K2 3.9 Dak before I bought my Ram. I will
include a 6" carrige bolt so you can use it with the "factory hold down
plate thingie", and a 6" in threaded rod so you can make your own "S" bolt.

Val Garcia
Houston, Tx
2K4 Ram QuadCab SLT 4.7L V8
Graphite Metallic