Re: Brake drum and shoes. Is Duralast ok?

From: Bill Day (billday@otecom.net)
Date: Tue Apr 12 2005 - 22:54:51 EDT

I will check on that, but the last set of duralast I got from autozone, I got
what I paid for out of them, about 6 months of usage and they were toast. the
Napas that went on this winter(before I got new drums, 2 weeks ago) did not
show a ounce of wear compared to the duralasts in same amount of time... As
for them being ceramic, I may be wrong as well( I put new pads on as well) and
at the price that they were, they should have been made of gold or platinum...

--
Bill Day

"A rich man isn't always wealthy, he just has all the love he can give and ever wanted.." http://counter.li.org #384146 284016