Re: Mopar Muscle Truck Poll (again)

From: Chad Evans (hemidak@msn.com)
Date: Wed Apr 13 2005 - 11:31:39 EDT

Diluted ? Pre-80's whats out there for that. not that much as far as
performance goes.
yah got the little red express, warlock, maybe if you can find one an A-100
(i think that is correct) with a factory hemi - the first true sport truck.
I believe it was mid 60's. not sure though. There are trucks that came with
a 440 big block but they werent considered performance truck. For the most
part all of the dodge muscle as far as trucks go is NOW. I am open to see
all trucks as long as it is a good article that some info can be used on a
personal project.