RE: Brake drum and shoes. Is Duralast ok?

From: Rick Barnes (barnesrv@comcast.net)
Date: Wed Apr 13 2005 - 12:05:38 EDT

You Da MAN Ray!

Rascal

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net
[mailto:owner-dakota-truck@bent.twistedbits.net] On Behalf Of Ray Irons
Sent: Wednesday, April 13, 2005 11:28 AM
To: dakota-truck@dakota-truck.net
Subject: RE: DML: Brake drum and shoes. Is Duralast ok?

Teribble Tom wrote in part

<snip> As the current resident AZ parts service manager,

Ahem,
        You, sir, are no longer the "only" current resident AZ PSM on this
list. I
too have joined the ranks of the gray shirts on a full time basis. So me of
you may remember that I took a full time position with the State Police as a
911 dispatcher. Lets just say that it didn't work out too well and I decided
it would be better if I took my services and skills elsewhere. I was offered
a full time position and a promotion so I took it. As for the Duralast
brakes, I believe they are a ggod deal. Like Tom, I have the PFC pads on the
front of my Dak and I really like them. I have heard from several customers
they like the Duralast Gold pads pretty well.

Just my 2 cents worth...

Ray Irons
Dover, DE