ATTN: Ron Deaton

From: David Medeiros (orange383@comcast.net)
Date: Sat Apr 16 2005 - 11:04:50 EDT

Hi Ron, I recall that you were doing a 5.7L Hemi swap into an 89 Dakota
convertible. I was planning on doing the same swap in my convertible and
was wondering how it was going for you. Are/were there any major issues or
difficulties? How does the engine/trans. fit? I've heard that it does and
doesn't fit and my preliminary measurements show that it would be a very
tight fit if it does. Obviously, the electrical is extremely different than
the old pre-mags, how extreme did that get? Also, what did you do for
exhaust? You can e-mail me direct at orange383@comcast.net if you don't
want to post on the DML. I don't know if all the Gen III/IV guys want to
hear about our old clunkers, LOL. Thanks Ron.

David