rear axle needed

From: victor.williams@byers.com
Date: Sun Apr 17 2005 - 22:43:04 EDT

I might need to replace the rear axle in my 95 Dak. I had everything in
axle replaced last November. All bearings,ring and pinion gears and the lsd
unit with a Auburn unit. After about 10k miles one carrier bearing went
out, something may be of line and I want to replace the whole thing.

I would like to locate a heavy duty 3.55 or 3.91 8.25" lsd unit if possible
anywhere "near" Atlanta.
I'll take a open diff if any are to be found.

I'm also open to suggestions. Like how much trouble is it to fit in a 9.25
from a GENIII Dak or a Grand Cherokee?
My 95 has the 6 lug hubs.

Victor Williams
Marietta Ga
1995 CC Sport 2wd,5.9l,5sp,3.55LSD,MP sp intake,Flowkooler,
Jardine catback,Flowmaster 70,CarSound Cat,Tow pkg,207rwhp,285rwtq -
299,854
miles on truck..