Re: 100 DAYS!!

From: Terrible Tom (SilverEightynine@aol.com)
Date: Wed Apr 20 2005 - 23:31:45 EDT

dean_ocque@yahoo.com wrote:
> You must not have had eyes. Patty was there cooking up a storm. Unless you
> are like me, I dodn't see the people, I see the vehicle.
>
> We only had a few sign up that I sent to Jon. But we are acting
> individually here, so everyone is responsible for signing up.
>
> I do know that Mary and Rich want to go. Along with the two Wiley's
> brothers (those things are fun to watch). I expect we will have as much or more
> as we did last year.
>
> Dean

Ahh yep I remember now - Patty had the Grand Cherokee - yup - I tend to
remember people more by what the drive. Didn't see Tweety Jeep last
years and I forgot they came with the ZJ. heh

Cool - glad to hear everyone will be back!

****** COUNTDOWN TO 2005 DML BBQ *97* DAYS LEFT! ******
*Caution* Terrible Tom may suddenly accelerate to dangerous speeds. What
pond?
AIM & Yahoo: SilverEightynine - http://members.aol.com/silvereightynine/