Re: 100 DAYS!!

From: dean_ocque@yahoo.com
Date: Wed Apr 20 2005 - 14:31:55 EDT

     You must not have had eyes. Patty was there cooking up a storm. Unless you
are like me, I dodn't see the people, I see the vehicle.

     We only had a few sign up that I sent to Jon. But we are acting
individually here, so everyone is responsible for signing up.

    I do know that Mary and Rich want to go. Along with the two Wiley's
brothers (those things are fun to watch). I expect we will have as much or more
as we did last year.

    Dean

--------