Re: Re: Rear end bench mechanics

From: Tony Cellana (acellan1@tampabay.rr.com)
Date: Thu Apr 21 2005 - 18:30:17 EDT

Auburn has a D-Rex replacement program. $85 + shipping and return of old
unit. You're stuck with the labor.

I have a new one sitting for next time I trash a chunk.

BTW: they wear quickly when doing waterbox burnouts (dragracing). I'd
think they'd wear well for auto-x. Also, better limited slip action that
the stock style clutches.

You might be able to shave down the clutches and shim plates to get a few
more in the pack. More surface area, more grip....

TonyC